Introducing My Dad And His Art!


Hello. I want to introduced my Dad’s beautiful art work to the world and even more exciting, the release of hand selected images of his paintings on Blank Note Cards, size A2. My Dad’s creativity, played a role in inspiring and encouraging my artistic life. (HeArtfully Creating) Wanting to be an artist since I could hold a pencil. 


Primarily a self taught artist, I am excited to finally present a selected collection of  his beautiful paintings by making Blank Art Notecards available for purchase once all is ready. Until then, I get to share sneak peeks of the images that will appear on the cards along with other paintings. His primary subject matter?  Beautiful landscapes that he most often experienced in real life. As well, his paintings of wild life and botanical delights. 


Once all the details regarding how to purchase either sets or individual cards are set up, I will be sharing those details here and on the social media links below. 


I will begin posting my Dad's paintings and Artist Bio shortly.


Thanks for stopping by.

More Ways To Connect

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM


YOUTUBE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Bio: Bob Harris (My Dad)

Collection One: Well Seasoned: Go Leafs Go