Collection One: Well Seasoned: Go Leafs Go

Oil Painting on canvas by Bob (RJ) harris "go leafs go!"


As September advances, so does the most gorgeous season of all in Ontario, Canada. Where my Dad's home town is located. Autumn leaves, especially Maple trees, radiate varieties of rich, glorious reds. 


Introducing the first selection of my Dad's wonderful oil paintings that will be included in "Collection One: Well Seasoned." Go Leafs Go! will be one part of a 12 card set. The clear vinyl wallet will hold 2 of 6 different oil painting images with white envelopes. 

Using Inkjet Ink printed on Acid free 65lb white card stock. We are still working on the details like selection, cost and such. Either way, I want to share his lovely paintings piece by piece. 


Since "Well Seasoned" is all about our changing seasons in Canada. Our seasons in Northwestern Ontario are very distinct and we want to represent a little taste of the beautiful images my dad has experienced right here. 





More Ways To Connect With  My Dad's Art On 

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

BLOG

YOUTUBE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing My Dad And His Art!

Artist Bio: Bob Harris (My Dad)